Last Call – Rothy’s Sweeps Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No purchase or payment of any money or any other consideration is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited. Void in Hawaii, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania.
- CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND HOW TO ENTER: Every Wednesday, Wondercade’s newsletter will include a new “Last Call” puzzle for Wondercade subscribers to solve. Anyone who has subscribed to Wondercade’s email newsletter by the preceding Tuesday 11:59 pm EST may try to solve the puzzles by submitting answers to email@example.com, by the following Tuesday at 11:59 pm EST at which time we will close that puzzle contest and accept no further answers. For example you must send us your answer to the April 6 puzzle by Tuesday April 12 at 11:59 pm EST. Continuing with the same example, you can participate in the contest and sweepstakes only if you have signed up as a subscriber by Tuesday April 5 at 11:59 pm EST. Eligible participants who answer correctly the Wednesday puzzle will be entered into a random drawing for the weekly prize. For the April 13, 2022 newsletter the prize is a $275 credit to rothys.com. The prize winner must be 18 years old to receive the prize. There will be one prize winner. Limit one entry per subscriber per legal. Entries will not be returned. Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- CO-SPONSORS: Rothy’s, 807 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94133 and Wondercade, 1633 Broadway, 47th Floor, New York, NY 10019.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Wondercade, 1633 Broadway, 47th Floor, New York, NY 10019.
- AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Last Call Contest and Sweepstakes. Winning the prizes (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PRIZES AND THE VALUE OF THE PRIZES: A $275 credit to Rothy’s, is valued collectively at $275.
- TIMING OF DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION TO WINNER: One winner will be randomly drawn on or around May 11, 2022, from all of the subscribers who have submitted the correct answer to last week’s “Last Call” puzzle. The winner will be notified via text message, e-mail or phone call. The winner must claim the prize by 5:00 pm EST on May 20, 2022. If the winner does not claim the prize by 5:00 pm EST on May 20, 2022, or Sponsor and Administrator determine that the winner was not eligible, a second-chance winner will be drawn from all non-winning entries on or around May 20, 2022. The second-chance winner will be notified by text or phone. If the prize is not claimed by the second-chance winner by 5:00 pm ET May 27, 2022, no prize will be awarded.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received from al entry methods. Many people will enter but only one will win.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who, at the time of entry, are legal residents of the United States and are of the age of majority in their particular jurisdiction but in no event less than 18 years old. By entering you are confirming that you meet these eligibility criteria. Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, parents and children and their spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, companies involved in the implementation and execution of the “Last Call” Contest and Sweepstakes, licensed alcoholic-beverage manufacturers, distributors and retailers, and state and local alcoholic-beverage agencies (collectively the “Contest and Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible. By entering the “Last Call” Contest and Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these rules. The winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity release that will allow use of the winner’s names and likenesses by the Sponsor.
- WINNER’S NAME: For the winner’s name, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to “Last Call – Rothy’s” Contest and Sweepstakes, care of Wondercade, 1633 Broadway, 47th Floor, New York, NY 10019. Requests for the winner’s name must be received by June 1, 2022. Allow four to six weeks for delivery of the list.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The prizes are subject to availability and subject to change. The prizes may not be transferred or assigned. No substitutions may be made, except by the Sponsor or Administrator, who reserve the right to substitute the prizes in whole or in part with other prizes of comparable or greater value if one of the intended prizes is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner will be required to provide his or her Social Security number and any other appropriate documentation for tax reporting purposes. Administrator will file where required an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize. The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (including but not limited to federal, state, or local taxes, based on income or otherwise) and all expenses, costs or fees associated with the prize or its acceptance.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By participating, each entrant (a) agrees to release the Contest and Sweepstakes Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize except where prohibited by law; (b) consent to the use by Sponsor of the winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for promotion, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional consideration and consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use; and (c) acknowledge that none of the Sweepstakes Entities or anyone else has either made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality or availability. Neither of the Contest and Sweepstakes Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE “LAST CALL” CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. No failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason it is not possible to execute the “Last Call” Contest and Sweepstakes as planned, or in the case of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes that in the opinion of Administrator or Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the “Last Call” Contest and Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, the determination of the prize winner will be made in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Administrator determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the prize shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, and resolved individually, without regard to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in New York, New York, (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred but in no event attorney fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and all entrants hereby waive all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.